Okay, this might be one of the best smoothies I’ve ever created. Ever. I gulped it down in less than 5 minutes!
Not only does it have everything you could possibly need for your morning, but it is also so tasty it feels like eating dessert. Like banana nut bread, to be precise, with a small dollop of peanut butter. And who doesn’t want dessert for breakfast?
Banana Bread Power Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon organic peanut butter
- 10 whole almonds
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 tablespoon dried blueberries
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tablespoon old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
Mix ingredients throughly in a blender (you will likely still have some dried blueberries in there that won’t get mixed in- if you’re not into this just omit them).